How to Change the Logo
The logo is located in a module in the ‘top-a’ position.
- Under the 'Extensions Tab', click on ‘Module Manager’.
- Scroll or filter search for ‘Logo’.
- Click on 'Logo' to enter the editor section
- Delete sample template logo. (Click on the logo to select it and then delete)
- Insert your logo by clicking on the ‘Insert/Edit image’ icon.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ icon in the image manager.
- Browse to your computer to find the file and open it.
- Click ‘Upload’ to upload your logo to the /images/ folder.
- Click on the logo file name.
- Click on ‘Insert’ button to insert logo into your template
- Click ‘Save’.
- Check your website to make sure the logo is appearing propertly.
- Click ‘Close’ to close out of the Module Manager
Note: If you are seeing your logo appear twice make sure that the logo feature is turned off in your template manager. This is found under extensions > template manager > the "master" sheet for your template> features.
Link your Logo to Your Homepage
- Navigate back to the logo module.
- Highlight your logo image with your mouse.
- In the fourth line of icons down in your WYSIWYG control panel click on the "link" icon.
- Input the URL of your home page when prompted.
- Make sure to save your work.
- Visit one of your web pages and make sure that clicking on the logo sends the user to your home page.
Arava Template – 360 width x 124 height
Maccabi – 297 width x 115 height
Kol Yisrael – 342 width x 75 height
Rimon – 288 width x 120 height
DorVDor – 432 width x 122 height