SupportTicket Welcome to Help & Support

We offer various forms of technical support for RJ Webbuilder. The primary way to get help is through the Support Ticket System.  

If this is your first visit you will need to register to create your ticket. If you are returning please login to see your current and solved tickets. Login/Register button is in the upper right main menu.

Please search the knowledgebase below or in the Help Forum for answers to common questions before submittimg a ticket.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Updates

Updates 22 Nov 2013 16:12 #1995

I see in the Administration Panel that Joomla! needs to update to version 2.5.16 (it is currently showing 2.5.14) and moreover that there are 8 extensions or plugins updates available. I am not sure we can do it, or we should make sure that there are no incompatibility?

Thanks to let me know if the updates went fine if anyone did them.
Laurence Furic
Volunteer Webmaster at Jewish Family Congregation
South Salem, NY

Announcing that we are live for Chanukah 5774
A work in progress but still a small miracle here

Re: Updates 22 Nov 2013 16:23 #1996

Updates are handled by URJ. I'm not sure what their policy and/or schedule is.
Serge Adam
Temple Har Zion
Thornhill, ON
The following user(s) said Thank You: jfcwebmaster

Re: Updates 04 Jan 2014 15:02 #2162

Hmm-

Our as yet not live site shows that installed version is 1.7.3!

Is anybody really on a 2.5 series version of Joomla? If so, when were you changed over from a 1.7.x version?

thanks

Re: Updates 04 Jan 2014 20:19 #2165

Quite a while ago, I think either before going live, or when they changed the infrastructure.

I can't understand why they would still give out 1.7 sites.
Serge Adam
Temple Har Zion
Thornhill, ON

Re: Updates 06 Jan 2014 12:06 #2177

• scohn
  • Junior Boarder
Wait. We're not live just yet and we have 1.7.3 as well. Hmmm....
Steven Cohn
Temple Etz Chaim
Franklin, MA

Re: Updates 06 Jan 2014 12:25 #2178

BTW- Your source control entries got me to thinking and looking into what is possible with what is available through Joomla.

Akeeba backup is an extension that comes with RJ WebBuilder 2.0 in but it doesn't look like restore is part of the standard distribution - I have a post asking about it.

Then there are a bunch of version control and workflow extensions that are also floating around. I think the combination along with the available ACL (don't know if there is more in Joomla 2.5) might fulfill your needs.

I've also asked or should ask if our development environment will or could still exist after going live as a place to experiment without bothering our live site.

thanks
Michael Slade mslade1(at) rochester.rr.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds
UA-370524-15